The Month in Review is a round up of all the posts I have created in the last month as well as some links and small thoughts that came up during the month that were not big enough for posts of their own. It will also serve as an index to the site.
Alteryx Related Posts
- The month started with a look a Food Deserts using Alteryx and Census data:
- Next was the start on an ongoing series of posts exploring various prototypes of HTML based visualizations in Alteryx
- I clearly dropped the ball a little bit this month on the personal posting side – there were only 2:
Some Interesting Links and Small Thoughts
- Adam Riley, a core developer at Alteryx, is posting to his blog again: http://www.chaosreignswithin.com/
- Chris Love from Experian in the UK as started up a new blog at http://sciolisticramblings.wordpress.com/ He is writing about Alteryx, Tableau and R and who knows what else. Worth a follow.
- In Boulder we think we have it good in our cycling infrastructure, but check out this video to see what a city can be like: http://flatironbike.com/2013/10/10/groningen-the-worlds-cycling-city/
- This bridge is just too cool. Not sure if it has any real value though, but I love it.
- Some cool data about US energy production.
- Another good source of free spatial data: http://www.naturalearthdata.com/